Wednesday 1 September 2010

And the Title is...

After asking for help on naming this here blog, I had a lot of suggestions from you, both on here and on facebook. And I've decided on:
Indi-Anna
(Subtitle) Remaking my Mind & Other Adventures

I was torn between my cousin's suggestion of "In Di Anna's Mind," or the simpler "Indi-Anna." ("Indiana" and "Anna" lend itself to good possibilities.)

So Nan really gets the prize (whatever that is) for coming up with "Remaking my Mind," which I think is great, and Roger and my mom reiterated the "Indi-Anna" decision, so they should probably get a prize too. We'll see what I can come up with!

It's Wednesday morning, my third day of class. I just made a big breakfast--bacon, scrambled eggs with onion and cheese, tea, and bread (it should be toast, of course, but I don't have a toaster). This is big news, because as anyone who knows me well knows that while I am delighted when others provide me with breakfast (make me pancakes and we'll be friends forever), I don't make breakfast for myself. Yesterday I had orange juice, Oreos, and baby carrots with hummus.

I'm already realizing that grad school is VERY different from anything else I've experienced before. It's so much free time, but so much reading that I have to set routines or I'm not going to do anything. Hence, the big breakfast. And on that note, I need to go wash some pans.

Thanks for the blog help!

No comments:

Post a Comment